test
A Publication of RenewaNation: Helping Children Develop a Biblical Worldview.

To Link To The RenewaNation Website


Friday, September 1, 2017

A Divine Cure for Saddle Sores


Where do values come from?


After blogging for 7 years and then taking a 1-year rest from it, I'm back in the saddle again. Feels good!

I experienced a divine cure for saddle sores. It's something God prescribed a long time ago: stay off the horse for a while. 

Rest is a vital part of the work cycle, and it can actually result in getting more accomplished in the long run!

That's what happened to me. During my break from blogging, I turned my attention toward the development of other materials for parents, creating a small-group curriculum that can be used in churches, Christian schools and neighborhoods, called Working Wonders.

Today, I'm sharing a sample video clip from this course that addresses the question, Where do human values come from? 

This short clip addresses this important matter:



If the video does not play, click here.

Help re-direct the course of history for as little as $1 per post:

https://www.patreon.com/worldviewmatters