test
A Publication of RenewaNation: Helping Children Develop a Biblical Worldview.

To Link To The RenewaNation Website


Friday, March 8, 2019

The Greatest Teacher Conference



“Phenomenal! This has been the greatest teacher conference I have attended in my 13 years of teaching. I am leaving here grounded in my beliefs in a way I never have been before. Y’all changed my life and my teaching forever.”

This is what one very grateful teacher wrote on her assessment form at the close of last year’s Biblical Worldview Training Camp for Teachers and Administrators at the Manderley Christian Camp & Conference Center in Pikeville, Tennessee.

I was privileged to join several other speakers at last year’s event, and I’ll be part of the speaking team again this year. Can't wait!

If you are a Christian school teacher or administrator, and you missed last year’s event, I urge you to seriously consider attending this year’s Biblical Worldview Training Camp for Teachers and Administrators on July 29-30.

If you did attend last year’s event, come back to attend the follow-up camp, on August 1-2, which contains many new course offerings.

These camps are organized and hosted by our good friends at Renewanation, led by Jeff Keaton. This is an organization we greatly respect and highly recommend. 

Although they only have room on-site for 300 attendees, this year Renewanation will be simulcasting the July 29-30 event (only) so schools anywhere in the USA and around the world may benefit from these two days of training. Ten hours of instruction in biblical worldview and how it can be an integral part of teaching any subject will be provided.

If you are a home-schooling parent, you'll be welcome too, and you'll get much out of it. 

Y'all come!

Spaces for the on-site event will go fast, so I urge you to not delay in registering. If you are unable to attend in person, I encourage you to participate in the July 29-30 simulcast.

For more about all of this, including a complete list of speakers and how to register, click here.