test
A Publication of RenewaNation: Helping Children Develop a Biblical Worldview.

To Link To The RenewaNation Website


Friday, May 25, 2018

Biblical Worldview Training Boot Camps


Join fellow teachers and administrators for training and inspiration at the Manderley Christian Camp & Conference Center this summer, in Pikeville, TN.

It's my custom to take a break from blogging during the summer months, so my next post, Lord willing, will be out on the first Friday of September.

In the meantime, I invite you to join me at the Manderley Christian Camp & Conference Center, in Pikeville, Tennessee, this summer, for the 2018 Biblical Worldview Training Boot Camps for Teachers and Administrators, hosted by Renewanation.

I look forward to speaking on The Lost Purpose for Learning, and also providing practical tools for accomplishing biblical worldview integration in the classroom.

There are 4 camps this summer, held on the following dates: July 23-24, July 26-27, July 30-31 and August 2-3.

For details, including registration, click here.

I hope to see some of you there!

Onward and upward.

Christian

Posted by